Help! My Daughter is
in Middle School
Learn how to be there for your daughter and help her navigate the ups and downs of middle school life.
(We can’t eliminate all the eye-rolls and outbursts, but we can prepare you for them)Sign Me Up Now $57
This mini-course is for you if you want to:
✔️ Keep your daughter positive.
✔️ Build your daughter's strength and self-esteem from within.
✔️ Help your daughter protect herself from meanness and negativity at school and on social media.
✔️ Guide her in how to make healthy choices so she can overcome peer pressure.
✔️ Stay connected with the smart, thoughtful, compassionate, and fun daughter you know so well.
✔️ Create and maintain effective and open communication in the family.
✔️ Engage constructively when rules are broken.
✔️ Negotiate reasonable boundaries for screens when, of course, she wants to keep up to date with her friends.
✔️ Strengthen your relationship with your daughter, even when it's hard.
Meet our Experts
Lisa Damour, Ph.D.
Lisa Damour, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist in private practice and director of the Laurel School’s Center for Research on Girls in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Katie Hurley LCSW
Katie Hurley LCSW, is the author of No More Mean Girls and The Depression Handbook.
Kim Campbell is a veteran middle school teacher who has been teaching for over thirty years.
I loved the mini course because of its practical advice. It especially rang true when my 12-year-old was hurt when her new friend ditched her for the "cool group." If I hadn't done the mini course, I wouldn't have had the knowledge to help her. - Jennifer D.
“My daughter seemed to have meltdowns constantly, and I never knew what to do. Thank you for holding this workshop. It was worth every minute.” - Ann S.
“I feel like middle school pressures are striking early in our house and I’m grateful to be a little ahead of the curve. Maybe one step ahead of my daughter, for now. It was definitely worth it. Thank you for offering these.” - Rachel Tracy
BUY TODAY AND YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Our hour-long video workshop (transcript included) with Lisa Damour, Ph.D., psychologist and author, mom, and teen expert (Video)
- Follow up Q&A with Lisa Damour, Ph.D. (Video)
- Bonus Pandemic Content: Interview with Katie Hurley, LCSW, author of No More Mean Girls (Video)
- Interview with Kim Campbell, veteran middle school teacher (Video)
- Interview with a Rachel Podl, who reflects on her middle school experience (Video)
- How to Manage a Meltdown (PDF)
- How to React to 10 Middle School Struggles (PDF)
- 3 Steps to Improve Sleep Habits (PDF)
- Setting Guidelines for Safe Cellphone Use for Middle School Girls (PDF)
100% secure sign-up.
Disclaimer: This mini-course is not a therapy or counseling session. Nor is it a replacement for a therapy or counseling session. We encourage you to seek your own professional opinions relevant to your unique situations outside of this online community educational workshop.
Copyright © 2020 Your Teen Mag